Cartas de la Embajada de Canada


Why you choose Biotech? 

This is the most frequently asked question from the day you thought of joining biotechnology and I don’t know when they will stop not to ask this. (For sure!!!)
 
The main reason where anyone would choose Biotechnology is it’s a new and emerging field. The Next ultimate reason would be I like Biology. Some other reasons include plan to study abroad. However I had my own reasons which I struggled to explain. My idea is that Biotechnology is a course where you can develop creativity. Our imagination has no bounds in thinking of new ideas in this super field biotechnology which is very lively to think anything. The creativity results in thinking to clone a man where as on the other side they think of silly robots.

Comentarios

Entradas populares